Who works with a coach?
People, who are in the midst of a transition, are a sampling of the individuals who typically work with a coach. Regardless of where they are in life — both professionally and personally, Donnamarie’s clients have one thing in common: they are dedicated to being resourceful, successful and motivated individuals who are ready to pursue the things they really want in their lives!
How to make a difference in your professional and personal life
What stops you from realizing the vision and goals in your life? Living in the past can prevent you from moving forward. Although it’s important to learn from past actions, self-criticism can block the creativity and energy that is needed to help you to achieve your goals and objectives. By focusing on what is happening in your life now, instead of what you did in the past, you have already taken an important step in moving forward. The coaching sessions will help you change your perspective and provide a catalyst for change.
Benefits of working with a coach
Coaching is proven to work when two factors are present:
1. The client is willing to learn, grow and take action.
2. There is a gap between where s/he is now and where s/he wants to be.
As your coach, Donnamarie will:
- Encourage you to set goals that you truly want.
- Inspire you to take steps towards your vision and goals.
- Provide you with the tools, support and structure to accomplish more.